miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2015

arriange married

November 15th, I recently waked up and go to check my email. I had one from my parent, it doesn't make sense, cause my dad never use his email, so I was happy in that moment, daddy remember me!, but when I opened it my happiness was gone, it said that I have to carry out the family tradition, Arriange Married. He will come to Chile on December 6th to nail down the marriage.

December 6th. My dad recently leaved my house, the marriage has date, it will be the 21st of december in Delhi. I will marry Fehlya, my dad bussiness associate's daughter. She is very beautiful but I don't love her and she doesn't love me, this will be a madness.

December 21th I'm in Delhi's airport, I run away from the marriage,I can't did it, because I'm playing with my happiness and I dont want to lose it, I hope my dad someday can forgive me, but I'm not repentant, I know I did the best of us, me and Fehlya.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario